ALTRU /Old Republic Insurance Company
Non-profit Organization and Management Liability Insurance Policy (Duty to
Defend, Defense Outside the Limit)
- Old Republic Insurance Company. Rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best
- Claims-made, "Pay on Behalf of" form.
- Full Prior Acts Coverage
- Form ORNP-001 provides for the Carrier's duty to defend claims. Defense Costs coverage in addition to the policy limit.
Special Features and Options:
- The Non-profit Organization
- Any For-profit Subsidiaries
- Any Scheduled Non-profit Affiliates
- Directors, Officers, Trustees
- Employees, Volunteers, Committee Members, Staff, Faculty
- Broad Employment Practices Liability Coverage Included
- Coverage applies to EEOC complaints or other administrative proceeding.
- Third-Party Discrimination and Harassment Coverage Included
- Fiduciary Liability Coverage Extension Included for $100,000. Higher limits, available upon request.
- No Personal Injury Exclusion (Defamation, Libel/Slander Coverage Included).
- Defense Coverage for Claims Seeking Non-monetary Damages
- Marital Estate Coverage Included
- Coverage provided for service on Outside Non-profit Boards
- Punitive Damages Coverage Included
- Excess Benefit Transaction Penalty Coverage included
- Work Place Violence Coverage available
- Extended Reporting Period Options include One-Year at 40%, Two-Years at 75% or Three-Years at 100% additional premium.
- Supplemental Data Breach coverage available by endorsement.
This reference sheet is provided for convenience only. The terms and conditions of the coverage may be modified by policy endorsements and applicable state requirements. Review the policy itself including any amendments for full coverage details.
Minimum Premiums begin at less than $1,000. Limits of Liability from $500,000 to $5,000,000 available.