At ALTRU, we’ve been insuring non-profits since 1995. We’ve worked with our insurance carrier partner, Old Republic, to design forms that make sense, and provide just the right coverages your non-profit clients want and need.
Here’s just a few highlight from our program. If you don’t see something you need, there’s a good chance we have an endorsement or other way to provide it, and we’d be happy to have that discussion with you.
ALTRU Special Features and Options:
- Broad Employment Practices Liability Coverage Included
- Coverage applies to EEOC complaints or other administrative proceeding
- Third-Party Discrimination and Harassment Coverage Included
- Fiduciary Liability Coverage Extension Included for $100,000. Higher limits, available upon request
- No Personal Injury Exclusion (Defamation, Libel/Slander Coverage Included)
- Defense Coverage for Claims Seeking Non-monetary Damages
- Marital Estate Coverage Included
- Coverage provided for service on Outside Non-profit Boards
- Punitive Damages Coverage Included
- Excess Benefit Transaction Penalty Coverage included
- Work Place Violence Coverage available
- Extended Reporting Period Options include One-Year at 40%, Two-Years at 75% or Three-Years at 100% additional premium
- Supplemental Data Breach coverage available by endorsement
ALTRU, LLC is a Managing General Underwriter that specializes in directors & officers (D&O) and organization liability for non-profit organizations, as well as Miscellaneous Professional Liability (MPL) for a wide range of service firms. ALTRU provides underwriting services on behalf of Old Republic Insurance Company, rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best, A+ (Stable) by S&P and A2 (Stable) by Moody's. The team at ALTRU builds solid, professional relationships and delivers a superior level of service to their network of retail insurance agents, which sets them apart from other industry wholesalers.