One class of business we serve with our Non-Profit Directors and Officers Insurance is Third Party Administrators. Our program is issued on Old Republic Insurance Company ( rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best, A2 (Stable) by Moody’s, and A+ (Stable) by Standard and Poor’s) paper. Here are some of the highlights of our program:
- Claims-made, “Pay on Behalf of” form
- Full Prior Acts Coverage
- Policy Form ORNP-001 provides for the Carrier’s duty to defend claims.
- Defense Costs coverage in addition to the policy limit
- The Non-profit Organization
- Any For-profit Subsidiaries
- Any Scheduled Non-profit Affiliates
- Directors, Officers, Trustees
- Employees, Volunteers, Committee Members, Staff, Faculty
We have a supplemental application for Third Party Administrators that lists out all the questions you will need to have answered by your client – saving a lot of back and forth between our underwriters, your producer and the client.
Contact Us if you have an account you’d like us to consider. In general, our minimum premiums start at $1,000 and we offer limits of $500,000 to $5,000,000.
ALTRU, LLC is a Managing General Underwriter that specializes in directors & officers (D&O) and organization liability for non-profit organizations, as well as Miscellaneous Professional Liability (MPL) for a wide range of service firms. ALTRU provides underwriting services on behalf of Old Republic Insurance Company, rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best, A+ (Stable) by S&P and A2 (Stable) by Moody's. The team at ALTRU builds solid, professional relationships and delivers a superior level of service to their network of retail insurance agents, which sets them apart from other industry wholesalers.