There a number of insurance companies that offer an insurance policy for nonprofits, but how many of them created their company AND their policy form soley for nonprofits?
At ALTRU, our entire company and the policy form we use was designed around serving nonprofits. We’ve modified our product over the years to reflect the changing needs of our customer base: nonprofit origanizations.
Here’s just a few of the special features and options we have available for your nonprofit insureds. Call us to discuss anything you see listed and any other features you’d like to see included.
- Broad Employment Practices Liability Coverage Included
- Coverage applies to EEOC complaints or other administrative proceeding
- Third-Party Discrimination and Harassment Coverage Included
- Fiduciary Liability Coverage Extension Included for $100,000. Higher limits, available upon request
- No Personal Injury Exclusion (Defamation, Libel/Slander Coverage Included)
- Defense Coverage for Claims Seeking Non-monetary Damages
- Marital Estate Coverage Included
- Coverage provided for service on Outside Non-profit Boards
- Punitive Damages Coverage Included
- Excess Benefit Transaction Penalty Coverage included
- Work Place Violence Coverage available
- Extended Reporting Period Options include One-Year at 40%, Two-Years at 75% or Three-Years at 100% additional premium
- Supplemental Data Breach coverage available by endorsement
ALTRU, LLC is a Managing General Underwriter that specializes in directors & officers (D&O) and organization liability for non-profit organizations, as well as Miscellaneous Professional Liability (MPL) for a wide range of service firms. ALTRU provides underwriting services on behalf of Old Republic Insurance Company, rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best, A+ (Stable) by S&P and A2 (Stable) by Moody's. The team at ALTRU builds solid, professional relationships and delivers a superior level of service to their network of retail insurance agents, which sets them apart from other industry wholesalers.