Our policy was designed from the ground up with nonprofits in mind. Unlike other companies who use the same forms for many types of businesses, we’re focused on insuring nonprofits. Here’s some special features built into our policy along with some optional coverages that can be added.
- Broad Employment Practices Liability Coverage Included
- Coverage applies to EEOC complaints or other administrative proceeding
- Third-Party Discrimination and Harassment Coverage Included
- Fiduciary Liability Coverage Extension Included for $100,000. Higher limits, available upon request
- No Personal Injury Exclusion (Defamation, Libel/Slander Coverage Included)
- Defense Coverage for Claims Seeking Non-monetary Damages
- Marital Estate Coverage Included
- Coverage provided for service on Outside Non-profit Boards
- Punitive Damages Coverage Included
- Excess Benefit Transaction Penalty Coverage included
- Work Place Violence Coverage available
- Extended Reporting Period Options include One-Year at 40%, Two-Years at 75% or Three-Years at 100% additional premium
- Supplemental Data Breach coverage available by endorsement
If you have an account you think might qualify for our program, give us a call to discuss it. 1-800-529-8850.
ALTRU, LLC is a Managing General Underwriter that specializes in directors & officers (D&O) and organization liability for non-profit organizations, as well as Miscellaneous Professional Liability (MPL) for a wide range of service firms. ALTRU provides underwriting services on behalf of Old Republic Insurance Company, rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best, A+ (Stable) by S&P and A2 (Stable) by Moody's. The team at ALTRU builds solid, professional relationships and delivers a superior level of service to their network of retail insurance agents, which sets them apart from other industry wholesalers.